Pages

WONDERFULLY CRAZY

A space where family, friends and anyone else can follow our adventures. We are a homeschooling, crafting, music-making, back-flipping wonderfully crazy family living on the coast of Maine enjoying everything life has to offer us!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

In Absence

Amazing how fast our lives seem to be going right now...simply amazing.  This absence I have taken from the computer has been much needed and I thank you all for checking in and for your understanding.  I am in complete awe of all the amazing women I "know" out there in blogland who seem to never miss a post of their own or anyone elses'.  Some of my favorite bloggers like Amanda at Soulemama,   Rachel from Housefullofjays ,Tonya from Plainandjoyfulliving and Meg of Sewliberated (just to name a few)kept their blogs going right through the birth of a new baby! I struggle with finding time to fit it all in every day (maybe I need a professional organizer)...actually there is no maybe about that:)
But here I am back from a bit of a break feeling ready to tackle the keyboard once again.  Thought I would start of simply with some photos of a little of what been going on around here.

a certain little boy turned 10!  There was much rejoicing and a special dinner with a very special Tita.
There is now a Lego star wars advent calender that keeps that certain boy entertained every morning.
A Millenium Falcon when the calendar is done.
Lots of "making" with my favorite new craft block printing.








little signs of the holidays are showing up everywhere. 

Favorite ornaments are hung once again on the tree.
Thanks again for the time away my friends, it feels good to be back.

3 comments:

  1. Happy you're back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been busy Angie!
    Happy Birthday to your son, double digets are a big deal.
    I would love to learn how you do the block printing, it's very pretty.
    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely to have you back. I love what you have been making. Those bodysuits are gorgeous. Happy 10th birthday to your lovely boy. I see one of your cushions has been put to good use. Jacinta x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear comments and try to answer any questions so feel free to tell me what's on your mind!