Pages

WONDERFULLY CRAZY

A space where family, friends and anyone else can follow our adventures. We are a homeschooling, crafting, music-making, back-flipping wonderfully crazy family living on the coast of Maine enjoying everything life has to offer us!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Beach in Winter









Last week right before our big blizzard hit the kids and I took a short trip to the beach.  We were in search of some specimens for microscope viewing.  Boy oh boy it was cold, the trip was quick and there was lots of running and jumping to stay warm.  It's amazing how beautiful our ocean is even in the bitter cold. Even so, I  am more than ready for spring...a bit soon I know but I've got gardening on my mind.

2 comments:

  1. Your beach is beautiful.
    My soul has been aching to hit the shore, I am just waiting on storms to pass by so I can head that way myself.
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place to take a walk! I especially love that driftwood. Gardening has been on my mind too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear comments and try to answer any questions so feel free to tell me what's on your mind!