Pages

WONDERFULLY CRAZY

A space where family, friends and anyone else can follow our adventures. We are a homeschooling, crafting, music-making, back-flipping wonderfully crazy family living on the coast of Maine enjoying everything life has to offer us!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

We have a winner!

Well the random number generator was super easy to use.  I'm happy to announce that the winner for my first ever give away is Rachel who said:
"Oh she is just beautiful! I hope her forever home is here with us!"
Yay! for Rachel, I'll be in touch soon.  Thanks to all who entered, this was fun and I'll do something else again I'm sure.  I must admit I'm thrilled with the number chosen.  Rachel blogs over at housefullofjays  and I just adore her!  She was the first "friend" I feel like I made here in blogland making me feel super special from the get go!  So congrats again to you Rachel enjoy this sweet girl!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, Sweet Angie! I feel the same way about you - I'm so glad we "met". And I think it's funny that we both started blogging at the same time.Wish I could give you a big hug! And I wish Molly and Corey were wandering into my house for snacks. ;)
    We are so excited to meet this little girl!! Thanks so much for the giveaway. Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw nuts, somehow I missed this giveaway, Angie! But I must say I am very glad that Rachel won. :)
    Beautiful doll!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear comments and try to answer any questions so feel free to tell me what's on your mind!