Pages

WONDERFULLY CRAZY

A space where family, friends and anyone else can follow our adventures. We are a homeschooling, crafting, music-making, back-flipping wonderfully crazy family living on the coast of Maine enjoying everything life has to offer us!

Friday, March 2, 2012

This Moment

Joining in with Soulemama
{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
 Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Wish that were me :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you're one of THOSE moms hey? I hope you didn't use the flash ;-)

    Good moment... cozy picture.

    Wishing you a delightful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous boy. Love him! We have one red sock of his.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Growing boy's need their sleep!
    I hope you have a great weekend and if you are working I know you will enjoy seeing the miracle of life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful moment! I wish I could sleep that crooked :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet slumber. I have to admit that I am a bit envious. Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous! Hope you have had a lovely weekend. Jacinta x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, now THAT is truly relaxed! I love the bedding!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear comments and try to answer any questions so feel free to tell me what's on your mind!