Pages

WONDERFULLY CRAZY

A space where family, friends and anyone else can follow our adventures. We are a homeschooling, crafting, music-making, back-flipping wonderfully crazy family living on the coast of Maine enjoying everything life has to offer us!

Monday, May 28, 2012

On a long weekend














A trip to the farmers market, planting in and around the garden, discovering critters in the yard, splashing, taking walks and just enjoying our time together.  I couldn't ask for a finer weekend! 

How did you spend this long weekend?

linking with Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I see a little snake in someone's hands! Your weekend is my kind of weekend :) Love the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great way to spend the weekend! your photo reminds me i need to get the kids busy on a puzzle soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear comments and try to answer any questions so feel free to tell me what's on your mind!