Pages

WONDERFULLY CRAZY

A space where family, friends and anyone else can follow our adventures. We are a homeschooling, crafting, music-making, back-flipping wonderfully crazy family living on the coast of Maine enjoying everything life has to offer us!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Owls Owls Everywhere

Things sure have been busy around here.  In the midst of the continuing celebration of Molly's birthday (She officially turned 11 yesterday), lots of work (both at the hospital and at home), homeschooling and a whole lot of crafting owls seem to be popping up everywhere.

Little wool owls I've been making to gift and sell at an upcoming craft fair.
This super gorgeous owl pillow (a birthday gift for the owl-obsessed girl) from Amerrysundayknight boy oh boy does this shop have some fun things.  And she's a good friend of ours which can only mean that more owl pillows may be in our future.
 Cute little Molly and Corey made owl jars as party favors.

Beautiful owl cowl birthday gifts from our sweet friend Sarah an amazingly talented crafts person we are so lucky to know!
I love the beads for eyes instead of buttons as the pattern calls for, adds a feminine quality.

sleepy owls that end up in the funniest places around here.

I feel a bit of an owl frenzy coming on....
this hat may be next on the list
How 'bout this snowy owl from purl bee, there is a girl in this house that will go nuts for him this holiday season.
a treat bag for the weekend?
or perhaps some holiday garland?

Trust me when I say that I could go on with these owl links but there is work to be done.  A certain birthday girl is expecting a pumpkin pie for her official family birthday dinner. 

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday beautiful Molly! And to Mama, too. :)
    I hadn't realized how close in age she is to Ella, Ella is 10 1/2.
    I love all the owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the owls look so adorable Angie. I especially like the owl party favors Molly and Corey put together. I think after seeing all these great photos and links that some owls may pop up around here!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your owls! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! So much goodness here! I've been so shattered thinking about the knitting for my wee nieces & nephews that won't get down by the holidays. These owls change EVERYTHING! Maybe I can whip some of these cuties up. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldn't you know I came to visit you from ravelry where I just printed off a pattern for our little halloween owl...
    http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/baby-owl-hat
    I love those owls you're making and that snowy owl is soooo wonderful!
    Happy Birthday, Molly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been having so much busy fun with your colorful owl making. I like the cheerful colors you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely. We have an owl in our oak tree. He keeps me awake at night- haha. BUT I still love owls and so does my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE all the owls!! The cowl is lovely, the owl pillow, and your little wool owls--I'm drooling here!!
    And thanks for all the owl links!! Love the garland and the snowy owl!

    Happy birthday to your girl, hope it was her best one yet!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear comments and try to answer any questions so feel free to tell me what's on your mind!