Pages

WONDERFULLY CRAZY

A space where family, friends and anyone else can follow our adventures. We are a homeschooling, crafting, music-making, back-flipping wonderfully crazy family living on the coast of Maine enjoying everything life has to offer us!

Monday, October 17, 2011

A Weekend So Full








After a bunch of rain last week we were blessed with an amazing weekend to fill with beauty and love.
There was a slumber party with friends and lots of outside time.
A wedding so beautiful I wanted to do it again (same husband of course).
Another round of apple picking with more friends.
And a bit of a crafting frenzy yesterday as I realized it is nearing the holiday craft season and if I intend to make gifts AND make things for a few craft fairs I had better get going!

3 comments:

  1. I thought about you this weekend. I hope the slumber party was a big success!
    I know, can you believe the holiday's are almost here?!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, beautiful pictures! Those pumpkins are so bright they jump right out of the screen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos...looks like a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear comments and try to answer any questions so feel free to tell me what's on your mind!