Pages

WONDERFULLY CRAZY

A space where family, friends and anyone else can follow our adventures. We are a homeschooling, crafting, music-making, back-flipping wonderfully crazy family living on the coast of Maine enjoying everything life has to offer us!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Home

A quick post today as we get back into our rhythm of being at home.  Our trip was fantastic, sunny and relaxing...just what everyone needed.  It's still raining here in Maine and the lilacs patiently waited for me.   There is lots to do here at home so here are a few pictures of the trip.  We had nothing but sunshine, warmth and general happiness.
There were late night swims in the pool
Nightly bubbles baths in their grandmothers jacuzzi tub
Sometimes with a few too many bubbles
Visits to beautiful historic places
 This amazing driftwood beach on Jekyll Island
Even though I've seen it before I am always amazed by the difference in vegetation when we travel south.
But mostly just seeing my two amazing little ducks so happy to spend time with grandparents!  Truly a wonderful trip.
Now back to reality...




7 comments:

  1. i love that they had such fun visiting with their grandparents! those bonds are so important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I am so glad you had a wonderful trip south and that you made it home safely. Can't wait to see and hear more about your trip once you settle back in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so glad the lilacs waited for you! But, that can't be your kids' grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! We took a detour through Brunswick GA on our drive home from FL last weekend, that bridge over St Simon's Sound on Ocean Highway was amazing. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Looks like you had so much fun! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had such a wonderful time!! The pictures are so beautiful!! Hope finding the rhythm return was easy! I am struggling with that one today :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just went back to your last 2 posts and vacationed vicariously through you! Oh yea, I went back 3 posts and I wore that cute skirt on the trip!!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear comments and try to answer any questions so feel free to tell me what's on your mind!