Pages

WONDERFULLY CRAZY

A space where family, friends and anyone else can follow our adventures. We are a homeschooling, crafting, music-making, back-flipping wonderfully crazy family living on the coast of Maine enjoying everything life has to offer us!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Sun Feels So Good










After all the rain in Maine the sun here has felt amazing!  The kids are having a great time playing, visiting with their grandparents, and playing some more.  They were in the pool as soon as we got in Tuesday night they were in the pool and first thing Wednesday morning again.  Greg and I started off with a lovely massage and some down time at the spa thanks to my mother-in-law.  After a very stressful day of travel it was just what we needed.  I'm excited to venture to Jekyll Island later today, the kids have been before but Greg and I have not.  Choosing my "this moment" this week is going to be tough!  
Hope that you are enjoying a bit of sunshine where ever you are, and if not I'll try and breath some in for you.

3 comments:

  1. Oh so glad you all are having such a good time! Wish we could meet you there!! Don't forget the sunblock (I'm certain you haven't). Enjoy the rest of your wonderful vacation Angie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the kid's are right at home. So glad you are enjoying yourself. I can't wait to see more of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it looks wonderful!!!
    We're having sun today finally too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear comments and try to answer any questions so feel free to tell me what's on your mind!